Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk> on 2002/02/04 14:24:40 UTC

jkarta-site2

Hi,
I'm about to release James 2.0a2, and I'd like it to appear in news so two
questions ..

1/ please can I have karma for jakarta-site2, Or would posting a Patch be
quicker?
2/ if I add it to news xdoc do I also have to add it to index under
"headlines", and.. if I do that do I knock off the earliest headline to keep
the lists the same length.

Thanks.
d.

Re: jkarta-site2

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Danny Angus wrote:
> 2/ if I add it to news xdoc do I also have to add it to index under
> "headlines", and.. if I do that do I knock off the earliest headline to keep
> the lists the same length.

+1

Actually, I'm thinking five looks a little crowded. If you wanted to go
with three, I think that would be fine too. But I don't think we want
more than five.

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/