Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Steve Vinoski <vi...@iona.com> on 2006/09/25 18:30:56 UTC

java test failures?

Anybody else seeing Qpid Java test failures today? I have run "ant
test" repeatedly and it fails every time. Thought I'd ask before I
started to dig into it.

--steve

Re: java test failures?

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.
Sorry about those test failures. In decoupling the client test code and the
server I forgot that the MemoryStore is not emptied between tests. This
should be resolved completely once I find out why the first test is leaving
messages in the MemoryStore after they have been received and acknowledged.

For now simply recreating the ApplicationRegistry before each test will do
the trick.

Changes now in svn.

--
Martin

             "Robert Greig"
             <robert.j.greig@g
             mail.com>                                                  To
                                       qpid-dev@incubator.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: java test failures?
             qpid-dev@incubato
               r.apache.org

On 25/09/06, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I also see them

I think it was a result of the change that Martin made to the
ApplicationRegistry to support running the IBM performance test
harness in "in-VM" mode. This has caused the
DisconnectAndRedeliverTest to fail.

I'll get him to look at it first thing tomorrow (unless you have fixed it).

RG

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Re: java test failures?

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: java test failures?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.