Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yunhui Han <la...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/03 09:12:42 UTC

Flink Compile Error Static methods in interface require -target:jvm-1.8

Hi, all

I want to upgrade my flink to 1.12.0. I used the new API for watermark.

[image: image.png]

I got an error when I compiled my jar.

[image: image.png]

My pom file content is this.
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

My JDK version is this.
[image: image.png]

Can anyone help me with this?

Sincerely

Re: Flink Compile Error Static methods in interface require -target:jvm-1.8

Posted by Yunhui Han <la...@gmail.com>.
I solved the problem with the configuration below. Thank you Chesnay
Schepler.

<plugin>
    <groupId>net.alchim31.maven</groupId>
    <artifactId>scala-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>3.2.2</version>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <goals>
                <goal>compile</goal>
                <goal>testCompile</goal>
            </goals>
        </execution>
    </executions>
    <configuration>
        <args>
            <arg>-target:jvm-${target.java.version}</arg>
        </args>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

Posted by Yunhui Han <la...@gmail.com>.