Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/03 05:41:05 UTC

Re: [csv] Creating a CSV component

Sorry for not noticing this.

I have a fax from Stefan granting us the rights to use the Netcetera
code. I need to record this in the right place in svn, and talk to Jim
Jagielski to make sure we can proceed before I give him the faxes at
ApacheCon in a couple of weeks.

Sorry it's been so glacially slow, once we understand these things
better I think they'll go a lot quicker, just slow doing the first
few,

Hen