Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io> on 2020/11/03 23:00:12 UTC

[VOTE] New committer and PPMC member: Yongjie Zhao

Hi everyone!

I'd like to nominate Yongjie Zhao as a committer and PPMC member in the
Incubator for Superset.

Yongjie has merged 26 PRs to the Superset codebase, starting in January of 2018.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/commits?author=zhaoyongjie

Notably, he contributed support for Apache Kylin, and is currently working on a significant refactor of the time/date range controls for Superset that many of us have been eagerly awaiting.

He has shown a long term commitment to fixing and improving Superset, and has plans to continue ramping up his contributions and impact as a committer.

Voting ends next Wednesday Nov. 11, at. midnight UTC.

Thanks,

Evan Rusackas
( he | him )
Frontend Lead
Preset | preset.io

Re: [VOTE] New committer and PPMC member: Yongjie Zhao

Posted by Tai Dupree <td...@gmail.com>.
You can unsubscribe by sending an email to
dev-unsubscribe@superset.apache.org

--
-Tai Dupree

Re: [VOTE] New committer and PPMC member: Yongjie Zhao

Posted by Marco Lobo <ma...@disperse.io>.

Posted by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io>.

Posted by Tai Dupree <td...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
-Tai Dupree

Re: [VOTE] New committer and PPMC member: Yongjie Zhao

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)