Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2005/10/05 01:34:11 UTC

Re: Repository issues

I can't change the "Issue Type Screen Scheme" in JIRA for MEV to show
this text when somebody enters a new issue. Can somebody give me
rights or do it himself?

"Please note that we don't have full knowledge of the projects whose
jars are in the repository, so if you don't provide a solution we
won't be able to fix issues that require project knowledge and we'll
be forced to close your issue as incomplete."

Thanks

Re: Repository issues

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I gave you access. I can't figure out how to do it.

- Brett