Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by NewElearningMLM <el...@hotpop.com> on 2002/12/28 12:17:51 UTC

Easy New MLM - E-Learning - Huge $$$

Our school provides affordable online computer training courses
that is second to none.  You can benefit greatly by introducing
others to become a student of our e-learning school.

Part 1: Direct Commissions

When a student enrolls a new student into the our school they will
earn a direct sales commission of $25 on their front line sales.
Our student can enroll as many new students as they wish.

Part 2: Classroom Cycles income

Step One

You invest $340 into our School and receive over a thousand dollars
worth of computer training, accessible via the Internet from the
comfort of your own home, at any time that suits you.

Step Two

You are placed in Classroom 1. The rota automatically cycles
(as more and more people join) and you then receive a cheque for
$375 and leave Classroom 1.

Step Three

When you leave Classroom 1 you are placed into Classroom 2. Again,
as the rota automatically cycles, you will leave Classroom 2 and
be in a position to receive a cheque for $750. You MUST enroll one
person to receive this payment. This is the only thing that you
will ever HAVE to do!

Step Four

You are now, automatically placed into Classroom 3. Once again,
as before, the rota automatically cycles and you are pushed out
of this Classroom and receive a payment of $4,900.

Every time you leave Classroom 1 and 2, as well as receiving the
payment, you also receive a free position back into Classroom 1.

For every 125 people that join, 31 people receive $375, 6 people
receive $750 and 1 person receives $4,900.

This plan is built in one straight line. That means that every
subsequent student benefits every person who enters this business.

Classroom Bonus

When every Student leaves a classroom and gets paid, the sponsor
also collects

Classroom 1 = $25 to the Sponsor
Classroom 2 = $50 to the Sponsor
Classroom 3 = $100 to the Sponsor

That�s right you get paid when people you sponsor get paid

This process continues to infinity.

Part 3: Infinity Wide x 9 Levels Deep

Level 1 $25
Level 2 $10
Level 3 $5
Level 4 $5
Level 5 $3
Level 6 $3
Level 7 $3
Level 8 $3
Level 9 $3

Part 4: Ongoing Residual Income

When students renews their yearly membership to the ElearnXpress
School they will get paid on all 3 above income plans again.

This process continues every year.
For more information please click here and send</b></a>
Remove Me</b></a>