Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Bateman, Patrick eMEDIA" <Pa...@mytravel.com> on 2003/07/31 10:19:03 UTC

WEB Application Structure

I can't find any documentation or an example of how to structure a WEB
application within a Maven project.

Can I simply place a WEB-INF under the src/java directory and Maven will
operate as usual, creating a war file??

Thanks

Pat

Re: WEB Application Structure

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@ajsoft.net>.
On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 09:19, Bateman, Patrick eMEDIA wrote:
> I can't find any documentation or an example of how to structure a WEB
> application within a Maven project.

Create a src/webapp/WEB-INF directory
Put your deployment descriptors in there, and your JSP, images, html etc
in src/webapp.

--
Andy

Re: WEB Application Structure

Posted by Dave Ford <df...@smart-soft.com>.
> > I can't find any documentation or an example of how to structure a WEB
> > application within a Maven project.

Check out the Wiki:
http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/CreatingWebApplications

Dave Ford
Smart Soft - The Developer Training Company
http://www.smart-soft.com

Re: WEB Application Structure

Posted by Moritz Petersen <mo...@mac.com>.
See the war plugin docs for more information.

-Mo.

Am Donnerstag, 31.07.03, um 10:19 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Bateman,
Patrick eMEDIA:

NEW: Subscribe to rss feed @ http://jface.org/diplom/xlog.rss