Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> on 2018/10/15 15:45:12 UTC

Birds-of-a-Feather session at LISA18 (USENIX conference)

Hello all,

I've registered for a BoF on behalf of the Apache Guacamole community for a
general, informal meetup if anyone is interested:

https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa18/bofs#apache

I don't know if anyone else will be going, but I'll definitely be there. If
you happen to be going to the LISA18 conference, feel free to drop by. :)

- Mike

Re: Birds-of-a-Feather session at LISA18 (USENIX conference)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately, I can't be there.

Regards