Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "David M. Rosner" <da...@recommend-it.com> on 2001/05/17 20:52:34 UTC

Problems replacing SessionInterceptor

Hello,

I've written my own version of the SessionInterceptor and placed this with
my application class files (com.myapp.uril.SessionInterceptor). I updated
the server.xml file to point to my version of the class instead of Tomcats
by updating the following:

         <RequestInterceptor
             className="com.myapp.util.SessionInterceptor"
             noCookies="false" />

This works fine on my development box, but on my production box I get an
error on startup claiming it can not find the class. In the production
environement we use directories under the webapps:

         <Context path="/"
                  docBase="webapps/app-010517a"
                  crossContext="false"
                  debug="0"
                  reloadable="false" >
         </Context>

Is there something else I need to do to get Tomcat to use my version of the
SessionInterceptor?

Thanks,

-dave

SessionListener

Posted by Alin Simionoiu <as...@musicnet.com>.
Does anybody use SessionListener?..
I try to use this, but is absolutly an nightmare to put everithing in place.
I cannot find a very clear documentation about how the web.xml file should be set.

Alin