Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "WA.TWORSX via AOL" <wa...@verizon.net.INVALID> on 2020/05/01 17:03:18 UTC

Re: Difficulty to control printing of a Calc file

Hi Peter:

Thank you for providing that link, which I have quickly read through.  I
am trying to digest the info now.

Can you, (or anyone else,) verify that the sequence presented in that
article is the correct sequence of steps to be followed?

I can follow a procedure that has numbered steps, if given.

After generating the spreadsheet data for my Calc file, I:

 1. select _V_iew --_P_age Break Preview to set manual page breaks;
 2. select Format--Print Ranges to Define/Edit my required print range;
 3. select File--Printer Settings (usually double-sided printing);
 4. select Page Preview (for a final visual check);
 5. select _F_ile--Print, to my printer, (or Save as a PDF file via the
    Print dialog).

in that sequence. ........Should I change my sequence?

Suggestions are welcomed by me.

Regards,

VinceB.

On 4/30/2020 12:15 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote: t