Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/05 18:22:07 UTC

Re: ESME on NW7.3

Hi Dick and Jens,

I've just committed a patch to ESME-285 that allows you to toggle
Tracks, Actions, and Tokens menus using property files. The new
properties are:

esme.enable_tracks=true
esme.enable_actions=true
esme.enable_tokens=true

Setting these to "false" (or anything but "true) will turn off these
menus. Leaving them undefined or setting them to "true" will display
the menus. Currently the default.props file has all of these set to
"true".

Ethan

Re: ESME on NW7.3

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.