Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/02/12 10:25:13 UTC

[IMP] End of code freeze

REALLY! No joke this time!

The release files are currently uploading to the apache servers,
so change whatever you want for the next release :)

I will send out the release announcement tomorrow (to give the
mirrors one day time).

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/

[OT] Die Hard (Was: End of code freeze)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le Jeudi, 12 fév 2004, à 11:04 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> Bertrand Delacretaz
>>
>>> REALLY! No joke this time!...
>>
>> You didn't say "Carsten says end of code freeze". It doesn't count ;-)
>>
> Although I really appreciate the idea, the first thing that comes into
> my mind if I hear/read "Simon says" is the movie "Die Hard 3" and
> unfortunately there, the person playing the game wasn't the good one...

I'm out-cultured here, haven't seen the movie.

Anyway, I'm writing too much OT stuff lately: back to work!

-Bertrand

RE: [IMP] End of code freeze

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Bertrand Delacretaz