Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by prabhu K <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/15 19:05:59 UTC

Social media data

Hi Users,

Please any one guide me how to download the social media ( Facebook,
twitter, linked-in etc..) data.

Thanks,
Prabhu.

Re: Social media data

Posted by Mahesh Balija <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prabhu,

               For Twitter there are different types for obtaining feeds
like "gardenhose" and "FireHose" etc.
               Some may be free and some are paid, like that you can look
for other social media options.

Best,
Mahesh Balija,
Calsoft Labs.