Posted to users@sling.apache.org by "Carl F. Hall" <ca...@et.gatech.edu> on 2009/10/20 16:09:46 UTC

Deploying a WAR at startup

I have a WAR (activemqweb.war) that is included in my Sling standalone build but Felix doesn't see it when it loads other bundles.  Is this something in Felix or does Sling influence what files are loaded?

RE: Deploying a WAR at startup

Posted by "Edelson, Justin" <Ju...@mtvstaff.com>.
Sling's BootstrapInstaller doesn't support WAR files yet. I'm 90% of the
way done with the patch to add this; just running into some broken
tests.

You can install/start bundles at runtime via the web console (or the
sling:install Maven goal).

Note that even when this patch is applied, it doesn't necessarily mean
that a standard WAR file will work, just that if a WAR file is a valid
bundle, it will be installed and started.

Justin