Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/10 19:28:09 UTC

PR raised for GOSSIP-19 and GOSSIP-23

Hi,

I have raised PR for GOSSIP-19 and GOSSIP-23. Both are Web UI improvements.
Please review and merge with "site-src" branch.

Thanks

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: PR raised for GOSSIP-19 and GOSSIP-23

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
I exactly don't remember though. I tried with bundle install and it failed
on nokogiri. Once i installed it manually it worked fine.

If i see this again i will take screenshot and share.

Now i am raising a PR for asf-site branch. Please review and merge.

Thanks

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Answer inline