Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Adam Witwicki <aw...@oakfordis.com> on 2019/12/13 08:31:46 UTC

Password in URL

Hello,

When I have failed logon (cloudstack is unable to read from database) the redirected url shows the password hash

/client/?username=admin&password=MASKMASKMASKMASK&domain=&language=

Is this an issue?

Thanks

Adam

Disclaimer Notice:
This email has been sent by Oakford Technology Limited, while we have checked this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, we can not guarantee that they are virus-free. You must therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.
Internet communications are not always secure and therefore Oakford Technology Limited does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oakford Technology Limited.
Registered address: Oakford Technology Limited, The Manor House, Potterne, Wiltshire. SN10 5PN.
Registered in England and Wales No. 5971519

Re: Password in URL

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
that's not the best thing to happen, true - please send to dev@ list
(and don't allow people looking at your screen :) )

RE: Password in URL

Posted by Adam Witwicki <aw...@oakfordis.com>.

Re: Password in URL

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.