Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jit K <jk...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/02 08:13:20 UTC

Is it possible to register an unregistered process?

Hi,

Today I was doing cleanup of ODE by removing (undeploying) old versions of
processes. While doing so I forgot to check instances of a particular
version of a process and executed undeploy for it. On the console I saw
that the process was unregistered. However, it is not undeployed. This is
understood because there are still some instances for it.

Now my problem is that I am not able to undeploy it.
Using 'listInstances' API returns me a list instances using this version of
the process.
But if I use 'delete' API with the same pid I used for listInstances API I
get exception saying 'ProcessNotFound'.

How do I undeploy this process?
Is it possible to register an unregistered process?

Regards,
JK

Re: Is it possible to register an unregistered process?

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
I see that the undeployment of the process (using undeploy operation from
PMAPI web service call) removes everything including it's active instances
on ODE 1.3.6.

Can you provide the steps to reproduce your scenario.

Posted by Jit K <jk...@gmail.com>.
Not yet.
My ODE version is 1.3.6.

Re: Is it possible to register an unregistered process?

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
Were you able to solve your problem?

What's your ODE version.