Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2015/06/19 13:59:33 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Metamodel release 4.3.5

Hi All,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Metamodel
version 4.3.5.

The Git tag to be voted on is MetaModel-4.3.5:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=metamodel.git;a=commit;h=b2ee7df4de8519a0257b9cbecfe3f2e706692da6

The source artifact to be voted on is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1009/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.5/MetaModel-4.3.5-source-release.zip

Parent directory (including MD5, SHA1 hashes etc.) of the source is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1009/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.5/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/kaspersor.asc

Release engineer public key id: 1FE1C2F5

The staging Maven repository for this release can be found at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1009

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.5.

The vote is open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.5

Thank you in advance for participating.

Regards,
Kasper Sørensen

Re: [VOTE] Apache Metamodel release 4.3.5

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Alessandro Portosa <al...@eng.it>.
Yes thanks!

+1

Il 19/06/2015 13:59, Kasper Sørensen ha scritto:
> And it goes without saying that my vote is:
>
> +1

>> Hi All,
>>
>> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Metamodel
>> version 4.3.5.
>>
>> The Git tag to be voted on is MetaModel-4.3.5:
>>
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=metamodel.git;a=commit;h=b2ee7df4de8519a0257b9cbecfe3f2e706692da6
>>
>> The source artifact to be voted on is:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1009/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.5/MetaModel-4.3.5-source-release.zip
>>
>> Parent directory (including MD5, SHA1 hashes etc.) of the source is:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1009/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.5/
>>
>> Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
>> https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/kaspersor.asc
>>
>> Release engineer public key id: 1FE1C2F5
>>
>> The staging Maven repository for this release can be found at:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1009
>>
>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.5.
>>
>> The vote is open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.5
>>
>> Thank you in advance for participating.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kasper Sørensen

*Alessandro Portosa*
SpagoBI Consultant

*SpagoBI Labs
Engineering Group*
Via Marconi, 10 - 40125 Bologna - Italy
Tel. + 39 051 0435090
Skype: alessandro.portosa
www.spagobi.org <http://www.spagobi.org> - www.eng.it
<http://www.eng.it/web/eng_en/home>

	  Respect the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

material from any computer.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Metamodel release 4.3.5

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ankit Kumar <ak...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers