Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Daniel Carrasco <d....@i2tic.com> on 2018/01/15 10:30:47 UTC

Uncheck dataimport checkboxes by default

Hello,

My question is just what I've summarized on the subject: Is there any way
to change the default state of the checkboxes on dataimport admin page?

I want to change the default state of the "clean" checkbox to uncheck
because sometimes I import incremental data and I forgot to uncheck that
box, then all data is cleared and I've to import all again.

Thanks!!​

      Daniel Carrasco Marín
      Ingeniería para la Innovación i2TIC, S.L.
      Tlf:  +34 911 12 32 84 Ext: 223
      www.i2tic.com

Re: Uncheck dataimport checkboxes by default

Posted by Daniel Carrasco <d....@i2tic.com>.
Thanks Erick, I'll take a look into the js.

Greetings!!

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Daniel: