Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Abduladem Eljamel <a_...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2016/03/22 20:37:52 UTC

Error 500: No known block type for 0

Hi allI hope you are all fine.I have a TDB store contains a small data. When I query that data directly from JENA, I got results and it works fine. But when I use Fuseki server (1.0.2) to query the same data with the same SPARQL code, I got this error:
Error 500: No known block type for 0

The data contains two named graphs and the SPARQL query is:

SELECT * WHERE { GRAPH ?g { ?s ?p ?o}}

I would be very gratefull if any one tell me what is the cause of this error.

Thans in advance
Abdul

Re: Error 500: No known block type for 0

Posted by Abduladem Eljamel <a_...@yahoo.co.uk>.
<!-- /* Font Definitions */@font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073711037 9 0 511 0;}@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073786111 1 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}@page WordSection1 {size:595.0pt 842.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}-->Hi Andy
Thank you for answering my email.
Actually, I am using Jena transactionally with (begin-commit-end)

I noticed that the error realted to the graphs in the data store because whenI query the data targeting the default graph, there is no error even though with emptyresults.ThanksAbdul
________________________________
Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 24/03/16 15:11, Abduladem Eljamel wrote:
> Hi,,This email is to update the information in previous email related to this error:"Error 500: No known block type for 0" I found that the TDB data store is corrupted after I useFuseki server to query it?After loading the store to Fuseki server and query it, Igot the message above even when use Jena API to query. If I don't use Fuseki, Ican still query the store with any problems. I am using Fusekei 1.0.2 with default settings. Thiscommand I use:fuseki-server --loc=myTDBLocation /myName ThanksAbdul

If the store is corrupted, it happened at sometime in the past.  These
are silent errors that cause the messages like you are seeing only at
some later time.

I suggest you rebuild the database.  Upgrading to the latest release
(Fuseki 1.3.1 or Fuseki 2.3.1, Jena 3.0.1) would be a good idea.

If you can reproducibly cause this error from a clean server, we might
be able to help but the information so far does not enable anyone to
reproduce the situation.

	Andy

Updated Information Related to this error "Error 500: No known block type for 0"

Posted by Abduladem Eljamel <a_...@yahoo.co.uk>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.