Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2005/07/06 15:07:13 UTC

Determining priority of porting plugins from m1 to m2

Hi,

I created a matrix to compare the plugins available in m2 versus that in
m2 and I'm trying to get a sense from users which plugins are most
popular so that we can focus our efforts based on user desire. The
matrix is here:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Matrix

Does anyone have any thoughts on how we might best collect this
information as to the popularity of plugins? Can JIRA do simple surveys?
Is there some simple survey software we could use?

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

you are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Re: Determining priority of porting plugins from m1 to m2

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Forgot: also jxr and dashboard plugin. I would rate dashboard plugin at the
top of my list I think.

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kanakambaran Nair <ka...@gmail.com>.
we are using the JXR plugin

Re: Determining priority of porting plugins from m1 to m2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 18:28 +0200, Kristian Nordal wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm working on the Jetty plugin for Maven 2.

Updated thanks.

jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Re: Determining priority of porting plugins from m1 to m2

Posted by Kristian Nordal <kr...@gmail.com>.