Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2015/11/24 10:05:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1715773 [1/2] - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk: oak-core/ oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/metric/ oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/spi/whiteboard/ oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/stats/ o...

Hi,

On 23.11.15 12:44 , chetanm@apache.org wrote:
>       public AtomicLong getCounter(Type type) {
> -        return repoStats.getCounter(type);
> +        throw new UnsupportedOperationException();
>       }

I'd rather remove the method and break backward compatibility at compile
time instead of runtime.

Michael

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Removed the method with 1716101