Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com> on 2021/10/25 16:40:45 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 2.4.0

Hi all,

the vote passed with the following result

7 +1 binding votes:
* James Netherton
* Zoran Regvart
* Claus Ibsen
* Andrea Cosentino
* Jean-Baptiste Onofré
* Luca Burgazzoli
* Alexandre Gallice

3 +1 non-binding:
* Zineb Bendhiba
* Otavio Piske
* Zheng Feng

The artifacts are being published now.

Thanks for the votes everyone!

-- Peter

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 2.4.0

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
Am I correct in thinking that this means the website should point to the camel-quarkus 2.4.x docs and the earlier ones should be removed?  I’m working on https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/issues/3191.

David Jencks