Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Yiping Zhang <yz...@marketo.com> on 2015/01/14 00:06:42 UTC

[SOLVED]: urgent help needed: primary storage became unplugged after xenserver roboot

Doing ³repair² Ÿrom xencenter give me following error:

Error code: SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_73
Error parameters: , NFS mount error [opterr=mount failed with return code
32],

Looking at /var/log/SMlog,  I see a NFS mount error, because the cmd tried
to mount "server:/path/<uuid>² instead of just ³server:/path² !

So I manually mounted NFS volume on the hypervisor, then did a ³repair² in
XenCenter, and the SR became available !

Looks to me XenCenter repair has a bug!!!

Yiping