Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/06/07 15:16:34 UTC

[drlvm] build -unhook the classlib build and point to the existing in-tree one

Can I get some help from someone w/ the build?

First thing, I want to stop using the auto-download classlib and harmony
JIRA fetches, and just point the build at the existing classlib that's
in the svn tree.

IOW, I have w/ /harmony/enhanced/ as my root :

drlvm/trunk/

classlib/trunk/

and I want to change the drlvm to use the stuff in classlib/trunk to build.

Maybe if I see the fast way to do that, I'll then be able to start having a

/deploy

directory peer to drlvm and classlib and can go from there.

geir