Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Zhitao Li <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/03 05:08:42 UTC

Looking for a shepherd for MESOS-4965

Hi,

As our workload using persistent volume increases, the support for resizing
volumes <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4965> gets more
important to us, especially for our space efficiency.

Can someone familiar with the topic help to shepherd? I can work on design
and implementation.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,

Zhitao Li

Re: Looking for a shepherd for MESOS-4965

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Zhitao, sure. Let's chat about that during this week's WG meeting!

- Jie

Posted by Gilbert Song <gi...@mesosphere.io>.
Zhitao, would you mind adding an item to the agenda of Containerization WG?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z55a7tLZFoRWVuUxz1FZwgxkHeugtc2nHR89skFXSpU/edit#heading=h.99ld98fhk6ar

Posted by Zhitao Li <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jie.

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.