Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/24 23:38:14 UTC

getting the core into eclipse or idea

When i import the trunk into intellij, the plexus annotations are
missing. And eclipse is not too clever with the build.xml. I could
write up a page armed with some hints.

Re: getting the core into eclipse or idea

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Igor,

I had a broken tree. Faux alarm all around.

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Olivier,

I added the the core as a module, not telling it about the pom, since
my initial attempt to run 'mvn' (with the broken tree) had failed. I'm
sure IntelliJ like M2E will work fine with a non-broken tree.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
For some stupid reason I didn't think of that.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.