Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/04 16:13:24 UTC

How SALES_TAX OrderAdjusments are created first time

Hi,

I am having rounding problem for UK VAT and trying to find how SALES_TAX
type order adjustments for Cart/Order line items are created. I have
been struggling for couple of hours but could not trace this piece of
code. I could trace that these adjustments are in
CartShipInfo.CartShipItemInfo.itemTaxAdj list but not able to find how
are they stored first time. It will be a great help if someone can point
me to the code.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Re: How SALES_TAX OrderAdjusments are created first time

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques. This helped and saved my time.

Thanks again.

Raj

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Raj,