Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jan Bols <ja...@ivpv.ugent.be> on 2005/06/14 12:56:51 UTC

Added selectOneRadio and selectManyCheckbox components to jsf-comp on sf

I added some files to the cvs at http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsf-comp.
It's a customization of the selectOneRadio and selectManyCheckbox tags. It
adds a columns attribute to them which specifies how many columns are used
to render to selectItem objects inside the tags.

Alexander, I added the following stuff:
-/src/java/net/sf/myfacessandbox/components/select: this dir includes all
java source files
-/src/META-INF/components.tld: added 2 tags and a lot of ENTITIY references
-/src/META-INF/entities: I added some xml files containing the attributes
for the selectOneRadio and selectManyCheckbox tags. It's taken from
myfaces source.
-/src/META-INF/faces-config.xml: added 2 custom components and renderers.
-/WebRoot/selectTest.jsp: This demonstrates the use of the columns tag in
a selectOneRadio and selectManyCheckbox tag

I didn't touch the customcontrols.war file in the build dir and I also
didn't touch the faces-config.xml and componnets.tld in the
/Webroot/WEB-INF dir. Also I didn't add any of the xml-files in the
/WebRoot/WEB-INF/entities dir. To make the selectTest.jsp work you would
have to edit the components.tld and faces-config.xml files and add the xml
files to the entities dir.

Greetings
Jan Bols