Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "rahul.soa" <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/17 11:25:35 UTC

[GSoC Update]

Hello Jarek,Devs,

Just a small update on the GSoC project title "To integrate and enable the
WS-Security features of Apache Axis2 OR Apache CXF in Apache Geronimo" as
today is firm "pencil down" date [1], so we chose to start with CXF and I
have attached my work (patches) for the same on the JIRA-4642 [2] for your
consideration. Along with this, I have attached an extra small patch to
bring the required jars for Axis2 in Geronimo. Please have a look and let me
know if there are any necessary changes. (PS: there could be some changes
suggested by David Jenck)

I will go for Axis2 after all the patches applied for CXF.

Many thanks for your help and comments.

Best Regards,
Rahul

[1]