Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2010/08/01 16:59:58 UTC

Re: Releasing the release plugin

On 7/30/2010 8:34 PM, Brian Fox wrote:
> A lot of people seem to have the gpg plugin hang during release
> perform.

It used to hang for me because I didn't want to put my gpg passphrase into a
file.  I fixed it by installing (on Windows, where I'm running maven), a version
of the GPG client that supports

<gpg.useagent>true</gpg.useagent>

See the first part of http://uima.apache.org/one-time-release-setup.html

-Marshall Schor

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
Yes this is annoying because not having interactive mode for PGP requires  either to put the password in our settings (without encryption) or to have to use an agent (not always easy to setup for a wide team)

Arnaud