Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com> on 2015/04/09 23:59:47 UTC

RE: Buildbot for Cordova on Apache Infra - Update

I did a quick look at the coho nighly release script - wonder if you can use buildbot instead of Jenkins? It will be tightly integrated with a nightly run of the tests that can also send out an email notification to the dev list of the nightly build publish and test status.

Other Apache projects have been doing that: http://ci.apache.org/buildbot.html

We can discuss a bit more of this on the hangout.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Posted by "Alexander Sorokin (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
Thanks for summing up, Dmitry

I am already working on fixes for some of these issues on Windows and WP8 (media and file failures, for example). I've added corresponding links to JIRA items.

Thanks,
Alexander Sorokin

Posted by "Homer, Tony" <to...@intel.com>.
Dmitry-