Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by snehil wakchaure <sn...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 02:17:44 UTC

Contributing to open source

Hello,

Just wanted to get some suggestions on which hadoop ecosystem projects
could i take a look at to begin contributing to open source. Any upcoming
and interesting projects those are gaining momentum and a beginner like me
can help out with? Any advice or guidance will be of much help.

Kind regards

Snehil

Re: Contributing to open source

Posted by snehil wakchaure <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I don't use those at work, but am highly interested in getting involved, so
am looking at open source projects. I will take a look at the link. thanks
for your advice.

Kind regards,

Snehil

Posted by snehil wakchaure <sn...@gmail.com>.