Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Yves Yu <yv...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/03 11:52:45 UTC

why everybody can create a publication without login?

Hi, all,

I'm a new to Lenya, just a very simple question, why everybody can create a
publication in the Lenya without login? How can I control it with authority?
It seems access-control only take effect inner publications.

Yves

Re: why everybody can create a publication without login?

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Yves,

Yves Yu schrieb:
> Thanks for your answer so quickly.
>
> I'm interesting in what you said below, but I cannot understand it
> clearly, would like explain more about it.
> "But you can call the "create publication" usecase from a publication,
> e.g. via a menu item, and thus enable access control for this usecase."
>
> I just cannot find "create publication" usecase.

I suggest reading the usecase framework documentation:
http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/reference/usecase-framework/usecase-framework-overview.html

The "create publication" usecase is provided by the templating module.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: why everybody can create a publication without login?

Posted by Yves Yu <yv...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Yves,