Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ozzie <rm...@infocomp.com> on 2007/07/20 03:16:55 UTC

When is Servicemix moving out of Incubator Status

We have implemented Servicemix at a number of client sites but we do get
questions regarding it's "Incubator" status.

Where can I fund out what the status is, what is left to do and the expected
timeframe?

Thanks

Re: When is Servicemix moving out of Incubator Status

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 7/19/07, Ozzie <rm...@infocomp.com> wrote:

> We have implemented Servicemix at a number of client sites but we do get
> questions regarding it's "Incubator" status.
>
> Where can I fund out what the status is, what is left to do and the expected
> timeframe?

The vote just took place and passed very recently. Now it's more of an
administrative thing and an ASF infrastructure thing. The physical
move oftentimes takes at least a couple weeks or more.

Just a note about this, however, being in the Incubator has absolutely
nothing to do with code maturity. The Incubator is all about being a
good Apache citizen and learning The Apache Way. Read the Incubator
docs for more info.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/