Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/06/06 18:35:33 UTC

Moderation on commit messages

Fabrice commits are getting moderated, can I subscribe hime directly
or he has to do it himself ?
--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Moderation on commit messages

Posted by Fabrice Bellingard <be...@apache.org>.
I got the confirmation mail and answered it, this should be OK now.

Thanks!
Fabrice.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Carlos,

You should reply-to-all on the first of these messages normally. The -
*allow-tc-* address adds them to the allow list with no extra steps
necessary (except to moderate any messages already in the queue).

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.