Posted to users@maven.apache.org by wilfred springer <wi...@agilejava.com> on 2005/10/14 19:10:27 UTC

[m2] NetBeans Plugin -> M2 Subversion and Ibiblio Repository

To whom it concerns:

I would (still) really like to know what I need to do to get my NetBeans
plugin into the Maven 2 repository. And I mean both the Maven 2
subversion and the Maven artifacts repository.
 http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/wilfred?entry=maven_2_netbeans_plugin

Thanks,

Wilfred

--
wilfred springer <wi...@agilejava.com>
agilejava.com

Re: [m2] NetBeans Plugin -> M2 Subversion and Ibiblio Repository

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 19:10 +0200, wilfred springer wrote:
>
>>To whom it concerns:
>>
>>I would (still) really like to know what I need to do to get my NetBeans
>>plugin into the Maven 2 repository.
>

> It won't go into the SVN repository @ Apache but we can get you setup at
> the Mojo project. I know there is another netbeans plug-in there that
> you might want to look at that too:
>
> http://svn.mojo.codehaus.org/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/netbeans-freeform-
> maven-plugin/
>

>>And I mean both the Maven 2
>>subversion and the Maven artifacts repository.
>> http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/wilfred?entry=maven_2_netbeans_plugin
>

> Easiest thing would be to get it setup at the Mojo project and then we
> can build it and deploy it from there.

Wilfred: Please read [1] if you'd like to submit a plugin to the Mojo
project.

[1]: http://mojo.codehaus.org/development/submitting-a-plugin.html

--
Trygve

Re: [m2] NetBeans Plugin -> M2 Subversion and Ibiblio Repository

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl