Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/26 01:40:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r979049 - in /lucene/dev/trunk/solr: ./ example/solr/conf/ src/java/org/apache/solr/schema/ src/java/org/apache/solr/search/ src/test/org/apache/solr/search/ src/test/test-files/solr/conf/

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Chris Hostetter
<ho...@fucit.org>wrote:

> If we want to change autoGeneratePhraseQueries's default behavior going
> forward to be "false" then it would make sense to introduce a new schema
> version value, such that schema's with older version values would still
> get "true" as a default.

it is sufficient to simply add fieldtypes "text_xx" for other languages to
the example schema (which really should have been done already anyway) that
simply have this set to "false". So, I don't think you need to change the
schema version.

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com