Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 15:28:04 UTC

Start AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test

Yu Zhen & Liu Ping,
  Thanks very much for your help to prepare for the test guidance!

  Now we have the latest dev snapshot build here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets
  And we have the "AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test" test plan created in
Testlink: http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php .
  And we have test guidance here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Full+Regression+Test+Guidance
                                    and here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Defect+Verification+Guidance

  So I suggest we start the AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test now !!!!!

  The test focus of this test circle include the following:
    (1) Basic Function Verification
    (2) MS Interoperability Test
    (3) 2nd phase of sidebar testing
    (4) Defect verification

  We will add more test cases (e.g. the Upgrade Check) in later circle.

  We already got some volunteers replied in mail list. Thanks very much!
Will assign test cases in Testlink and send mail to you one by one.
  And looking forward more people to join and help the testing!

- Shenfeng (Simon)

Re: Start AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
2013/5/7 Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>:
>   Now we have the latest dev snapshot build here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets

I need remove old snapshot installation here, or installation under ?

             Albino

Re: Start AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
2013/5/7 Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>:
>   Now we have the latest dev snapshot build here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets

Good. I go the do download that.

* I am trying just do compilation on Debian amd64 * o.O

>   So I suggest we start the AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test now !!!!!
>
>   The test focus of this test circle include the following:
>     (1) Basic Function Verification
>     (2) MS Interoperability Test
>     (3) 2nd phase of sidebar testing
>     (4) Defect verification

Ok.

>   We already got some volunteers replied in mail list. Thanks very much!
> Will assign test cases in Testlink and send mail to you one by one.
>   And looking forward more people to join and help the testing!

I also.

                                              Albino

Re: Start AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test

Posted by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com>.
hi,all
When I execute testcase in testlink ,three points to be notice:
1. If you execute testcase and it fail ,welcome to create defect and
provide detailed information in BZ (search whether duplicate defect exist
in BZ before you submit defect ) and add defect id in notes in this
testcase in Testlink
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
2. If you find sample file lost in testcase especially in compatibility
testcase,welcome to upload sample file which be coincidence with testcase
3. If you find some testcase descript incomplete or inaccurate in a low
proportion , welcome to perfect testcase or contact us
 If you encount any problem ,welcome to submit and discuss ,thanks all of
your supports

Posted by Diego Valle Rosado <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello Shenfeng,

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello again,

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Edwin,

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
2013/5/7 Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>:
>   Now we have the latest dev snapshot build here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets

Good. I go the do download that.

* I am trying just do compilation on Debian amd64 * o.O

>   So I suggest we start the AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test now !!!!!
>
>   The test focus of this test circle include the following:
>     (1) Basic Function Verification
>     (2) MS Interoperability Test
>     (3) 2nd phase of sidebar testing
>     (4) Defect verification