Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2005/01/14 18:12:49 UTC

RE: ??

o?G?AXIS 1.2 Release Plan (Was: RE: Moving toward Axis 1.2
	 beta and release)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:28:56 -0500

Yeah, we are pretty lame about finalizing 1.2, but at least we have been in
RC forever, as opposed to beta like a few other projects that I was used.

I agree with Dims that the RC's are pretty much like releases.  I would like
to say that we will pick up the pace of 1.x releases, but I don't think we
will.  Having the TCK tests be able to run will go a looong way to making
1.3 easier to finalize.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development