Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Adam LIM <fu...@axidea.fr> on 2005/05/23 16:18:11 UTC

Convert to PDF

Hi ever'body !!!!

I wanna know how I could convert a page of my site to PDF.

I only found a thread about that but it was an uncomplete one. So I decided
to post.

Also Wanna know how to export under lenya? Is it possible?

Thanks y'all especially for those who could help me.

RE: Convert to PDF

Posted by Adam LIM <fu...@axidea.fr>.
Ok Sorry but I found out. So don’t pay attention to my post.

  _____