Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Florian Theurich <ft...@sapient.com> on 2008/04/14 11:49:39 UTC

Single URL, but several endpoint implementations...

Hi all,

unfortunately there was not much feeback to my former post ('Namespace
to Endpoint mapping'), but maybe the description of my problem has not
been precise enough. I'll try again...

My web service versions are (or rather: should only be) accessible via a
single URL

http://localhost:8080/axis/services/xyz

When receiving a SOAP message at this URL, I'd like to analyze the
namespace and redirect to different endpoint implementations, something
like

http://www.company.com/system/namespace/v1 -> XXXSoapBindingImpl_v1.java

http://www.company.com/system/namespace/v2 -> XXXSoapBindingImpl_v2.java

Is that somehow possible with Axis2? Did someone come across similar
requirements and can share best practices and pitfalls?

Thanks in advance
Florian