Posted to dev@sirona.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/04 22:01:11 UTC

ApacheCon EU

Hello guys,

I was wondering if some plan to go to ApacheCon EU.
I also wanted to propose a talk on Apache Sirona if nobody objects.

Olivier, do you plan to be there?

--
Jean-Louis

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I know cause we discuss already but thanks for the proposal.
Of course, your help reviewing my slides would be awesome.

JLouis

--
Jean-Louis

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

I should be present at ApacheCon.

@JL: no problem to submit a talk about Sirona. Let me know if I can help
in any way.

Regards
JB

On 05/04/2014 10:01 PM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I was wondering if some plan to go to ApacheCon EU.
> I also wanted to propose a talk on Apache Sirona if nobody objects.
>
> Olivier, do you plan to be there?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On 5 May 2014 06:01, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I was wondering if some plan to go to ApacheCon EU.
> I also wanted to propose a talk on Apache Sirona if nobody objects.
>
> Olivier, do you plan to be there?

Uhm not really not sure. Depending on finding the funds for the travel :-)
Anyway I can help you on reviewing the slides.

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au