Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Nick Lothian <nl...@essential.com.au> on 2004/02/12 05:33:58 UTC

portal.contextroot property

Is the portal.contextroot property (defined in ConfigServices.properties)
actually used?

The only reference to it I can find is the static getBaseURLincludeContext()
method on PortalURL, and that method doesn't appear to be used anywhere.

I'm trying to write some documentation about how to customize the Portal,
and I am need to know if this needs to be changed if you run the Pluto
Portal under a different (non /pluto) context?

Nick

Re: portal.contextroot property

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Thanks for noting this Nick. This seems to be dead code that is no
longer needed. I'll remove it.

Stefan