Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/22 16:31:21 UTC

New tutorial OpenMeetings 3.3.0 on Fedora 26 to your disposition

Hello,

The new Fedora 26 stable version, it was launched
a days ago. I've tested installing OpenMeetings
3.3.0, and works rightly.

The new tutorial called:

Installation OpenMeetings 3.3.0 on Fedora 26.pdf

...it is to your disposition in:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Best regards.

Alvaro

Re: New tutorial OpenMeetings 3.3.0 on Fedora 26 to your disposition

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alvaro!

--
WBR