Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by David Brown <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/26 16:27:27 UTC

Python 3 libraries for the Gremlin Server

Hello all,

I would like to note that I will no longer be maintaining aiogremlin,
as Goblin has eclipsed this project in practically every way. It
should be painless for aiogremlin users to switch to Goblin.
Therefore, I was hoping that the info on the homepage could be updated
to reflect this.

If we could add:

Goblin - An asynchronous Python 3.5 toolkit for the Gremlin Server

And then either remove the reference to aiogremlin, or note that it is
being deprecated in favor of Goblin.

Best,

Dave

--
David M. Brown
R.A. CulturePlex Lab, Western University

Re: Python 3 libraries for the Gremlin Server

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I'm fine to make this change. I think we should just remove "aiogremlin" so
as to not get folks confused. If there are no objections, i will assume
lazy consensus and make this change in 72 hours (Thursday September 29th,
2016, 1pm)