Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Ivan Chung <so...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/22 03:36:18 UTC

WS-Security for calling external services

Dear all:

I'd like to know Does ODE support WS-Security for calling external services.

Regards
Ivan

Re: WS-Security for calling external services

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
Hi Ivan,

sorry for the late reply but as the WS-Security questions are more and more
frequent, I got fed up of writing always the same answers (you guys got me)
so I carved a new section in the ODE User Guide ;)
Here is the hot and fresh link:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/User+Guide#UserGuide-WSSecuritywithAxis2integrationlayer

It will be mirrored on the main website within 24 hours:
http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html

Alexis