Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@thegoodsons.org.uk> on 2008/03/03 12:00:15 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] altering the Tuscany "Charter" in relation to SDO Java

Sorry Venkat,  I didn't explicitly respond to your posting,  but I hope the
answers I gave to Sebastien's similar line of questioning makes it clear.
Please let me know if not.

Kelvin.

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hey, that's np.  Your response to Sebastien was elaborate enuf :) .  Thanks.