Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajat Pandit <ra...@centergroupinc.com> on 2003/10/20 20:16:41 UTC

FW: help needed yet again!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajat Pandit [mailto:rajatp@centergroupinc.com]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 7:54 AM
To: Apani Hiren
Subject: help needed yet again!!

hello,
yet another problem, pls ahve a look at the code segment, and if u could
suggest a solution or suggestion it would gr8.

       <logic:iterate id="state" name="STATES">
name="state" property="name" />
        </logic:iterate>

i added a bean STATES to the request scope(ArrayList collection). each
element of the ArrayList STATES  has three properties (with getter and
setters) id, name and probabilityFactor. now i want it render a sequece
of checkboxes for the state names with the name as the stateId (from the
original form bean) and the value as the state.id  something like this
<input type="checkbox" name="stateId" value="1">$200 to $500 <br />

where stateId is the name of the checkbox which will ultimately store
the id's selected in an array
1 is the id of the selcted state if that particular option is selected
$200 to $500 is the name represented state.name ie.

pls consider this is imp. it would be really nice if u could mail me a
possible solution for this asap.
thanks in advance

Rajat Pandit | rajatp@centergroupinc.com
+91 612 3117606
[ Developer and Part Time Human Being]

--------------------------
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.  Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence
thereof.